proudly sponsored by:
For 80 years, Vaisala has been a global leader in environmental and industrial monitoring. We support profitable energy decisions across the entire wind project life cycle, from greenfield prospecting and due diligence to operational forecasting and plant optimization. Our expertise includes wind measurement, energy assessment, power forecasting, and asset management. For more information, please visit www.vaisala.com/energy .
SgurrEnergy provides a range of wind monitoring services, including met masts and remote sensing technology, to assess the wind energy potential at prospective sites, civil and geotechnical engineering, electrical engineering and acts as technical advisor at any stage of your onshore wind project. In addition, SgurrEnergy is one of a small number of internationally recognised advisors delivering due diligence services to banks and finance houses investing in onshore wind projects.
2016 media partner:
Are you interested in being an Event partner?
If you provide services or products for wind resource assessment this event will be a great way to reach potential clients. For information on sponsorship packages available from pre-event to on-the-day exposure, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0)208 267 4785, email@example.com or Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337, firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on media partnership opportunites , please contact Kavita Magecha at email@example.com .
An Article from Last year's chair: the round robin analysis
This insightful article written by our chair for Wind Resource Assessment 2015, Joerg Winterfeldt of GE takes an in-depth look at how using data from virtual meteorological masts can reduce both project costs and energy yield uncertainties.
proudly sponsored by:
Are you interested in sponsoring?
If you provide services or products for wind resource assessment this event will be a great way to reach potential clients.
For information on sponsorship packages available from pre-event to on-the-day exposure, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0)208 267 4785, firstname.lastname@example.org or Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337, email@example.com
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organisations helping you make more informed decisions about your data management activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of wind resource assessment experts all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered