An Article from Last year's chair: the round robin analysis
This insightful article written by our chair for Wind Resource Assessment 2015, Joerg Winterfeldt of GE takes an in-depth look at how using data from virtual meteorological masts can reduce both project costs and energy yield uncertainties.
proudly sponsored by:
Are you interested in sponsoring?
If you provide services or products for wind resource assessment this event will be a great way to reach potential clients.
For information on sponsorship packages available from pre-event to on-the-day exposure, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0)208 267 4785, firstname.lastname@example.org or Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337, email@example.com
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organisations helping you make more informed decisions about your data management activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of wind resource assessment experts all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered