With the growing uncertainties around the long-term data and technologies used to carry out an accurate assessment of wind sites – a fundamental aspect to the successful development of a wind farm – Windpower Monthly are hosting an intimate gathering for a 100% relevant audience of wind resource assessment specialists, to come together and tackle the issues at hand.
Following over 100 hours of research with wind resource specialists - and the guidance of our expert Advisory Committee - we have put together an agenda that is packed with practical case studies, exciting panel discussions, interactive debates and in-depth roundtables, to help you make more informed decisions about your projects.
Over the two days, industry experts will delve into crucial topics including...
- The requirements that investors consider to be key for a risk-managed project
- How to mitigate financial risks by reflecting the structure of economic models in wind resource assessment
- How to achieve higher accuracy of uncertainty models for a realistic energy estimate
- Developing wind farms in cold climates: icing loss validation by combining SCADA data and modelling
- Clarifying the role of certifications and IE Standardization in lowering uncertainties
- How energy yield is influenced by meteorological conditions and how it stacks up against forecasts
- Overcoming the differences between development and operational wind analysis
- Using performance reanalysis to extend the lifetime of your wind farm
An Article from Last year's chair: the round robin analysis
This insightful article written by our chair for Wind Resource Assessment 2015, Joerg Winterfeldt of GE takes an in-depth look at how using data from virtual meteorological masts can reduce both project costs and energy yield uncertainties.
proudly sponsored by:
Are you interested in sponsoring?
If you provide services or products for wind resource assessment this event will be a great way to reach potential clients.
For information on sponsorship packages available from pre-event to on-the-day exposure, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0)208 267 4785, email@example.com or Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337, firstname.lastname@example.org
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organisations helping you make more informed decisions about your data management activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of wind resource assessment experts all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered