A few words from Line Storelvmo Holmberg, plant siting and forecasting director at vestas and chair of the forum
“An informative and interesting event worth visiting by anybody working with wind and site assessment”
Wind Analyst, Statoil
The Wind Resource Assessment Forum is back! Now in its 5th edition, this forum is still THE must-attend event for the community of wind resource specialists.
We heard your feedback, and following hours and hours of research, we put together an agenda that is more exciting than ever - packed with live debates, roundtable and panel discussions, case studies, and countless opportunities to network.
HOT SESSION ON THE AGENDA:
Ingenious Clean Energy
to get you fully up to speed on the investment landscape for 2016 so you can make more informed decisions on your projects!
Other agenda highlights include:
- Expert panellists discussing the question - what do banks need to know and how can this reduce uncertainties?
- A live on-stage debate weighing out the pros and cons of developing a standardised method to interpret results
- Key insights into the verification of wake turbulence and modelling for long-term measurement accuracy
- A comprehensive guide to complex sites and turbine performance prediction
- In-depth analysis into the performance of remote sensing devices in complex terrains and during O&M activities
- Lessons learnt through pre-construction estimates to apply in post-construction re-analysis
For any self professed football lovers out there...
On top of the jam-packed agenda, this year’s Wind Resource Assessment Forum is taking place at the Chelsea Football Club!
...PLUS! Join your peers for an informal yet fantastic post-forum dinner - hosted by the team here at Windpower Monthly - taking place at the lovely Del’Aziz Restaurant. This is your chance to continue the exciting discussions, debates and networking from the day, in a more relaxed atmosphere.
A snapshot of the stellar line-up
past attendees say:
“Selection of high-competence speakers and well-sorted range of topics. Useful.”
Sales Manager, Windar Photonics
“An excellent opportunity to mix up networking and the state of the art in wind energy”
Project Engineer, Casa dos Ventos Energias Renovaveis
“Excellent workshop. A great day of very detailed content that has provided a very solid
picture of the state of the art regarding CFD in wind resource assessment”
Onshore CFD Analyst, SSE