The Future of Wind Power Markets in Asia-Pacific to 2025
No other region in the world comes close to Asia-Pacific in terms of sheer number of gigawatts of potential exploitable wind capacity. China boasts the lion’s share of this, with India accounting for a sizeable chunk too. But, drill down further and many other markets have the potential to perform strongly.
This new report from Windpower Intelligence offers a detailed breakdown of the markets in Asia-Pacific and forecast future growth based on a thorough analysis of the key trends and drivers shaping the region to 2025.
Authors: Sara Verbruggen | Published: March 2015 | Pages: 93 | Figures: 18
Find out about:
- The future of the wind power market to 2025
- The markets for wind power in Asia-Pacific
- Technology developments
- Growth trends
- Key drivers and market trends shaping the industry’s future
What do you get?
- Quantitative and Qualitative forecasts of the Asia-Pacific wind markets broken down by country
- Market forecasts and technology forecast to 2025
- Multiple tables of data and statistics illustrating trends influencing the region
- Detailed analysis and commentary from our team of dedicated wind power experts
What’s included in the price?
- A hard copy of the report
- Electronic version with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence, allowing data to be distributed throughout your organisation
How will Intelligence benefit you?
- Stay ahead of the competition by getting the latest industry figures and analysis
- Pinpoint growth and identify factors driving change
- Plan for the future with confidence
This report presents an overview of Asia-Pacific wind markets, policy, drivers and challenges, and a forward look at the markets for the period 2015–25. This report is based on the Windpower Intelligence (WPI) database, as well as independent research conducted specifically for this report. For the purposes of this report, we only took account of projects that are currently ‘in progress’, meaning that they are not yet in operation, nor have they been put on hold or cancelled.
The WPI tracker was used to produce a bottom-up forecast of future AsiaPacific market trends. For the data analysis, we used a snapshot of the database taken on 19 January 2015. Information we may have learned after that date is not reflected in this report.
Our short- and medium-term forecasts of future installed wind capacity are drawn from the January 2015 issue of the WPI Global Forecast. This is a monthly forecast report that provides up-to-date country forecasts based on ongoing research alongside collection and verification of pipeline data.
Our long-term forecast of future installed wind capacity is produced based on analysis of future pipelines in our WPI database, linear regression analysis on historical installed capacity and research on individual country’s policies and targets.
Pricing and contact
This report: €2,250
Get 3 reports for the price of two!
Contact us to find out more
If you would like a free sample of the report, please email the address below
DD: +44 (0) 20 8 267 8104