Blades Europe 2022 | 25-26 October
Europes premier gathering of blade experts returns in Hamburg on 25-26 October 2022!
Early Bird tickets are only available until
tomorrow, 9th September.
Save €200 on your ticket by securing your place today.
Returning after 2 years, and at a time of extreme difficulty for the energy market, with energy prices at a 40 year high, and an increasingly unpredictable industry direction, Blades Europe 2022 is more important now than ever before.
Blades Europe will allow owner-operators & the entire blades supply chain to discuss their experiences with blade operations and maintenance in the context of new technologies and growing external market pressures. Join us and benchmark against best practice for lifetime extension, and identify solutions for new rising concerns across the industry today, in the innovation and adoption of wind energy solutions.
- Case study presentations giving practical insights on the latest developments across Europe, including the Baltic Sea expansion & German markets.
- High level talks on the future of wind power and how this will effect blade O&M strategies in the future
- Content focused roundtables that will provide you with an opportunity to further engage with key topics and also network with industry peers striving to overcome the same challenges as you are
- Gathering of an expert audience that will allow greater collaboration, with a collection of Europe's premier blade experts invited to come together in Hamburg
- Dedicated networking exhibition to help you reconnect face to face with colleagues and industry contacts