Smartwind booking is now open!
SmartWind is an owner/operator-led conference to discuss how digitalisation can optimise wind farm operations and ensure windpower thrives in a newly competitive market. This conference provides owner/operators with the opportunity to discuss the challenges they face and potential to reduce OPEX by digitalising O&M, and provides the tools to drive down LCoE even further with a digitalised grid supply strategy.
SmartWind will also provide OEMs the opportunity to discuss the trend toward IoT devices in turbines and gearboxes to further connect the wind farm to off-site central databases and the grid.
By attending this event you will learn how to:
- Reduce OPEX with data management and analytics of already collected data
- Assess digitalisation strategy and improve implementation across departments
- Identify and manage digital systems risk
- Look forward into automated operations and autonomous grid supply decisions
- Benchmark against other owner/operators implementing digitalisation across operations
SMartwind 2019 brochure coming soon:
Contribute as a speaker?
Polly Martin, Event Content Producer
Interested in sponsoring?