What if floating offshore wind could be completely de-risked?
The Floating Offshore Wind forum is designed to address the risk factors, overcome key strategy and technical concerns and co-operate in order to unlock the global potential of developing floating offshore wind farms.
Whether you're already involved in floating offshore wind projects, exploring new opportunities in this market, looking at developing an ad hoc solution for this sector, or want to share your advice on how to scale up projects and make them a commercial global success, this is THE must-attend meeting you don't want to miss out on.
By joining leading industry experts, you will gain exclusive access to:
- An on-stage interview with Statoil - find out what what made them succeed with the very first commercial floating project on a global level
- Listen to investors and owner operators sharing their views on what still represents a risk and what could potentially kill a project
- Hear from Engie, Statoil, WPD and pilot project leaders on what their key strategies are and how they are preparing for the O&M phase of floating wind farms
- Learn about the key findings from the the Carbon Trust's JIP on what the key technical challenges are for large scale floating wind farms
- Overcome technical constrains, such as mooring installation and anchoring issues , and find out how you could be part of that solution the industry is in need of
- Discover what OEMs like MHI Vestas and Senvion see as key concerns and what they are currently implementing in order to play a crucial role in accelerating floating wind on a global scale
Contribute as a speaker?
Irene Cerquaglia, Event Content Producer
Interested in sponsoring?