Blade o&M Europe: coming 2019
Blade O&M Europe will be returning in 2019.
Dates and Venue to be announced soon.
2017: Representatives attended from:
This is a must-attend for all those dedicated to wind blade inspection, damage and repair
This award-winning event gives you cutting edge content on blades.
Learn how to carry out cost and time effective inspection and O&M campaigns through the latest technology solutions and a unified data prioritisation and standardisation approach.
Join of our blade community, benchmark your work against your competitors and build long-lasting relationships.
In 2017, we premiered PITCH ME! - a live judging competition for start ups and small technology providers. The winner claimed €11,000 worth of promotion for their innovative product.
2017 topics included:
- How to successfully carry out cost and time effective inspections and post repair refurbishment
- The role of drone inspections with other conventional methods and picture categorisation and prioritisation
- EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT LAUNCH! World-first ground based thermographic inspection by Hensoldt (former Airbus DS Electronics and Border Security)
- How is technology changing the role of technicians?
- A panel discussion on why is so crucial to have a unified damage classification and standardisation approach?
- Getting over the "wait and see" apporach through condition monitoring and asset management strategies
- Nordex Case Study on service requirements and how this is driving blade manufacturing and design
- Hear about top-notch retrofit and life extension solutions
- PITCH ME! live judging competition
Last year's Forum brought together over 100 blade specialists from across the globe:
2017 was proudly sponsored by:
awards for blade inspection, damage & repair
Highly Commended for Commercial Excellence
Conference of the Year (Fewer than 300 delegates)
Best Product Development