THANK YOU FOR JOINING US IN 2017
We had a great conference in Brussels, Belgium. Thank you to all our delegates, speakers, sponsors and partners to make this year's event a success!
We will be back with more information on the next instalment soon.
Congratulations! PITCH ME Winner 2017
At the 2017 forum in Brussels we launched the PITCH ME live judging competition. Three small start-up technology providers went head-to-head to pitch their ground-breaking new product in front of our live audience and judging panel. And, the winner was...
Fibersail has developed a fibre optic based shape sensing system to measure the behavior of wind turbine blades during operations with an efficient way of integrating and retrofitting. Its purpose is to enable the industry to use much longer and lighter blades towards low wind sites increasing efficiency.
2017: Representatives attended from:
This is a must-attend for all those dedicated to wind blade inspection, damage and repair
This award-winning event gives you cutting edge content on blades.
Learn how to carry out cost and time effective inspection and O&M campaigns through the latest technology solutions and a unified data prioritisation and standardisation approach.
Join of our blade community, benchmark your work against your competitors and build long-lasting relationships.
In 2017, we premiered PITCH ME! - a live judging competition for start ups and small technology providers. The winner claimed €11,000 worth of promotion for their innovative product.
2017 topics included:
- How to successfully carry out cost and time effective inspections and post repair refurbishment
- The role of drone inspections with other conventional methods and picture categorisation and prioritisation
- EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT LAUNCH! World-first ground based thermographic inspection by Hensoldt (former Airbus DS Electronics and Border Security)
- How is technology changing the role of technicians?
- A panel discussion on why is so crucial to have a unified damage classification and standardisation approach?
- Getting over the "wait and see" apporach through condition monitoring and asset management strategies
- Nordex Case Study on service requirements and how this is driving blade manufacturing and design
- Hear about top-notch retrofit and life extension solutions
- PITCH ME! live judging competition
Last year's Forum brought together over 100 blade specialists from across the globe:
2017 was proudly sponsored by:
awards for blade inspection, damage & repair
Highly Commended for Commercial Excellence
Conference of the Year (Fewer than 300 delegates)
Best Product Development