Asset Life Optimisation Forum 2018: Let's Talk Investment, Performance And Profits
WHY THIS CONFERENCE?
It could be said that life cycle and asset management is the most important topic for the wind industry of the future.
Since wind farms are now widely accepted as a viable and secure asset class, greater numbers of institutional investors are looking for opportunities in the sector. It is now crucial for owners and operators to raise the value of their assets. They must learn what strategic decisions need to be made to grab every extra kilowatt of wind energy. It is also vital for investors to understand how their wind farm costs may be affected by the asset lifecycle and what can be done to increase their returns.
Optimising each aspect of the asset throughout its entire lifecycle is the most surefire way to create less downtime, more uptime, greater energy production and higher revenues and profits.
What will be covered?
Owner Operators, investors and OEMs will each learn how to understand and leverage the others perspective, in order to manage risk and increase ROI for themselves and their stakeholders.
The conference will address how optimising assets throughout their lifetime keeps costs down and power generation up. Our programme has been researched and structured to help delegates better understand the business case for strategic life extension and performance upgrades for wind farms.
The agenda will include:
- Asset Management Strategies For Investments In Technical Assets
- Optimising The Decision Making Process For Lifetime With Recommended Standards And Certifications
- Lowering Your Risk And Cost Profiles Using Advanced O&M Processes
- OEM Relationships, The Changing Market And Extrinsic Industry Experience
- Life Cycle Optimisation And Getting A Return On Your Investment
- Determining Lifetime, Strategic Life Extension & Portfolio Management
Proudly sponsored by:
Contribute as a speaker?
Interested in sponsoring?