The event promises to bring you the latest in blade integrity management practices and strategies to dramatically reduce blade downtime and ensure enhanced AEP. This will be tackled through updates on major project case studies and analysis of methodologies to boost aerodynamic optimisation.
The 2nd Annual edition this November will feature crucial topics, with insights on how to:
- Address the most advanced strategies to reduce the risk of leading edge erosion
- Discover the reality of occurrences under the blade surface through access to the latest inspection methods and end of warranty inspection techniques
- Assess the various lightning protection systems on the market for improved blade protection
- Pro-actively reduce trailing edge issues during the manufacturing phase
- Overcome common mistakes and maximise repair techniques, through exposure of the most effective ways to distinguish between dirt and damage on high resolution images
- Gain an industry understanding of the various corrective actions to common blade failures, by revealing the hands-on issues usually undertaken by contractors