Windpower Monthly is pleased to announce its 2nd Annual Blade Inspection Damage And Repair Forum to be held on the 10th-11th September in Hamburg.
The forum will focus on improving blade integrity management practices, with particular focus on:
- Strategies for the aerodynamic performanceoptimisation of turbine rotor blades
- The latest leading edge erosion protection methods for offshore increased tip speedturbines
- Advanced experimental blade component testing methods to ensure structural reliability
- An analysis of preventative rotor wear maintenance strategies for proactive blade maintenance
- Assessing the effect of ultrasound technology on the location of internal blade defects
Visit www.windbladeforum.com for more information.