Visit windpowermonthlyevents.com for the latest on our upcoming conferences and webcasts

Italy

Italy

Wind wire: Calabria project

Italian firm Solgenera has begun preliminary construction work on a 36 MW wind farm in the region of Calabria, a project recently acquired from local developer Andali Energia.

The wind farm, located in the town of Andali, will produce 72 GWh of electricity annually. Consiag, a utility based in the Tuscany region, owns 50.5% of Solgenera, while engineering company Interconsulting owns the remaining 49.5%. Consiag says it has a further 60 MW of Italian wind projects awaiting authorisation.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Windpower Monthly Events

Latest Jobs