Visit windpowermonthlyevents.com for the latest on our upcoming conferences and webcasts

Spain

Spain

El Sewedy corrects statement regarding purchase of Spanish manufacturer M Torres Olvega

Egyptian El Sewedy Cables has corrected its original statement in connection with the purchase of 30% of Spanish turbine manufacturer M Torres Olvega (Windpower Monthly, December 2008). The agreement does not include an option for El Sewedy to buy the remaining 70% of M Torres Olvega, says El Sewedy.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Windpower Monthly Events

Latest Jobs