France

France

Wind plant of 30 MW commissioned on Kefalonia

EDF Energies Nouvelles (EDF EN), the renewable energy arm of French utility EDF, has commissioned a 30 MW wind farm at Imerovigli on the Ionian island of Kefalonia. The project brings the company's cumulative wind capacity in Greece to 137 MW. The Imerovigli project comprises ten Vestas 3 MW machines. EDF EN's Greek subsidiary, EEN Hellas, owns 90% of the project with the remaining 10% held privately.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Windpower Monthly Events


Latest Jobs