Siemens Gamesa is a global wind leader in both offshore and onshore wind. The turbine manufacturer has a long history with the Port of Aalborg, building upon its strong connections with the University of Aalborg to support its R&D and innovation activities.
The port’s facilities, from optimal shipping and storage facilities, through to co-location with key supply chain partners, provides an ecosystem where Siemens Gamesa can take new innovations through to commercialisation.
In this video, produced in partnership with Aalborg Renewables, we speak to Jonas Jensen at Siemens Gamesa, John K Pedersen at Aalborg University, and Jeppe Gjerka Faber at the Port of Aalborg, to learn more about how their collaboration has provided scope to innovate and optimise sustainable wind turbine technology.
Hear from the experts about:
- How Siemens Gamesa continues to innovate in wind turbine energy generation.
- What the continuous collaboration between Siemens Gamesa, Aalborg University and the Port of Aalborg involves, and how it plays a huge role in enabling the company to develop its activities in the area.
- How the Port of Aalborg provides the perfect opportunities for development.
- How the collaboration with Aalborg University contributes internationally to the field.
- Future opportunities to continue innovating to help meet the industry’s demand for high performance, value-added and sustainable wind turbines.
Would you like to join the wind energy community in Aalborg? Visit: www.aalborgrenewables.com