Visit for the latest on our upcoming conferences and webcasts



Private equity company acquires Gode Wind II

GERMANY: North Sea offshore wind farm project Gode Wind II, planned for a site 38km north of the German island of Norderney has been sold to Danish investor Brancor Capital Partners.

Project developer PNE Wind of Cuxhaven transferred 50.1% of its shares in Gode Wind II to Brancor at the end of December, with the remaining 49.9% to be transferred at a later date.

The two contracting parties have agreed that PNE Wind will continue to be involved in development of the 252MW project, which will comprise 84 3MW Vestas turbines and which already has approval from the German Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency.

Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles
and free email bulletins.

Sign up now
Already registered?
Sign in

Before commenting please read our rules for commenting on articles.

If you see a comment you find offensive, you can flag it as inappropriate. In the top right-hand corner of an individual comment, you will see 'flag as inappropriate'. Clicking this prompts us to review the comment. For further information see our rules for commenting on articles.

comments powered by Disqus

Windpower Monthly Events

Latest Jobs