Putting a proper preventive maintenance strategy in place will pay dividends on your profitability by reducing unexpected costs and downtime. Windpower Monthly brings together 17 O&M experts from companies such as AES Wind Generation, enXco, Upwind Solutions & Wind Capital Group to make sure you have all of the latest preventive maintenance techniques in place and stay ahead of your competitors.
Join us to see the latest techniques being used to keep wind turbines turning:
- Successful Maintenance Strategies: Explore best-practice preventive maintenance scheduling to reduce the number of outages you suffer
- The True Value Of Condition-Based Monitoring: Critically assess CBM to identify its true cost benefits
- O&M Agreement Changes Q&A: Top OEMs answer your specific questions around how within- & post-warranty O&M agreements will change in the coming years
- Staffing, Training & Safety: Employ the best technicians, give the best training & keep them safe
- Gearboxes, Blades & Electrical Systems Focus: Reduce costs & improve performance of key components in focused, technical appraisal sessions
Find out more at www.windpreventivemaintenance.com and book now to save $150!