What are the Round 3 timelines for Navitus Bay and how can port infrastructure meet their requirements?
Windpower Monthly’s 2nd Annual Ports for Future Offshore Wind Forum will feature EDF presenting its plans for the Navitus Bay Round 3 wind farm, detailing its timelines and service requirements.
Also under focus will be how ports can accommodate future O&M and installation portside requirements. See the programme here .
Other key topics include:
Siemens Wind Power on planning for future pre-assambly ports
BOW Terminals' perspective on European ports' strategic readiness for R3
BLG Logistics discusses port side operational challenges at Bremerhaven
Damen Shipyards talks through procedures for mega-tonne transportation
Seatower's insight into whether ports should plan to handle gravity based foundations
This conference is unique in focusing on the practical issues involved in ports’ readiness for Round 3. Delegates from across the supply chain will interact to discuss the logistical portside solutions to offshore wind challenges.
Register now to ensure your place at the event.
- Sean Matthews, Project Engineer, EDF
- Kenneth Svendsen, Head Of Construction (EMEA Offshore), Siemens Wind Power
- Bob Seedhouse, Technical Director& Chief Geotechnical Engineer, Wardell Armstrong LLP
- Niels Brix, Vice President, Seatower
- Andreas Rosponi, Managing Director, Overdick GmbH & Co. KG
- Peter Robert, Business Development Manager, Damen Shipyards
- Sven Lehmann, Head Of Offshore Engineering, Senvion
Chairman: Andrew Bellamy, Head of Industrial Development,
- Arjen Pattenier, Business Unit Manager, BOW Terminals
- Annete Schimmel, Head Of Strategic projects, BLG Logistics Group
- Joanna Law, Service Sales Manager, AREVA UK
who should attend?
- Site Manager
- Head of Installation and Logistics / Offshore Logistics / Logistics Engineer / Heavy Lift
- Head of Operations / Marine Operations
- Port Manager
- Harbour Master
- Technical Manager (Ports)
- Project Director / Project Engineer / Project Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Offshore Development
- CEO (Ports)
- Offshore O&M
- Senior Manager (Developers and OEMs)
- Business Development
- Foundation Manufacturer