WindConnect – ONSHORE O&M
Business Networking Forum | 4th March 2014 | Hamburg, Germany
Become an Event Partner which maximise the impact your brand has at the event by combining your company message and expertise with a presentation platform addressing the delegates. This role positions you as an expert in your industry and a leader in your field as you will be given the opportunity to interact and discuss with a large audience of engaged delegate.
Pre-Event Marketing Exposure:
Benefit from branded inclusion in the event marketing campaign during the lead up to the event as follows:
- PDF Brochure: Your company logo added to the front of the PDF version of the conference brochure. The brochure is hosted on the conferences website which is the first port of call for delegates seeking information about attending the event.
- Conference Web Page: Your company logo, 50 word profile and URL will be included in the partners section of conference web pages
- Third Party Promotional benefits: Your logo included in any advertisements for the event to run in our in-house titles as well as external parties; includes promotion of your participation on all press releases and diary listings
- Image rights: to include official conference logo on your website, general PR and correspondence up to and including the last day of the event
- Guest Discount: Opportunity to offer an unlimited number of clients or potential clients discounted delegate
- One-to-One Business Meetings: GUARANTEED minimum 10 One-to-One pre-qualified and pre-arranged business meetings with preferred delegates. Meetings to be held in private room/cabin onsite and restricted to only maximum 30 minutes each
- Dedicated 3m x 2m exhibition floor-space: Prominent positioning in the central breakout area *NB Please note this agreement is for space only and all dressing and equipment for the floor space, including internet charges if applicable, would be at your own additional investment
- 3 conference delegate passes: Your company attendees will benefit from guaranteed access to the targeted delegate audience during the inter-session tea/coffee breaks, lunch, conference sessions and associated workshop
- Promotion in the official conference reference book: These are constantly referred to by all attendees during the course of the event and as an ongoing reference book after the conference:
- Front Cover Branding: Your company logo on the front cover of the delegate documentation pack
- A4 Display Advertisement: The opportunity to insert a 1 page A4 company profile (which the sponsor provides) including your contact details to be bound into the conference papers.
- Onsite signage:
- Centre Stage: Your logo prominently displayed on signage centrally positioned for maximum exposure on the speakers stage to ensure the entire debate takes place under your banner
- Holding Slide Promotion: Logo promotion on the holding slide between presentations to reinforce your brand throughout the event
Post Event Benefits:
- Short cut to a 1st class lead base: You will receive a full delegate and speaker list of contact details attendees have chosen to provide within the bounds of UK 'opt-in' Data Protection regulations (Name, Job Title, Company Name, Address, Telephone, Email)
To Discuss event partner oppertunities further please contact
+44 (0)20 8267 4337