Why is the WindConnect Onshore O&M Forum a must attend event?
- Complimentary attendance for O&M decision makers
- evening of the 3rd March - Drinks reception, roundtables and complimentary accommodation at the Lindner Hotel Am Michel
- Perfect opportunity to network
- Learn from industry professional speakers in 4 industry workshops
- Best practice share during informal roundtable discussions
- Pre arranged 1-2-1 business meetings with leading suppliers of O&M products and services
- Operational Improvements: Making Wind Power More Competitive
- Business Benefits Of Embedding Safety Into Wind Operations.: A Case Study Of ESB's Experience In Building An O&M Capability For Wind
- Comparison Of State Of The Art SCADA And High Sampled Data Condition Monitoring Techniques
- Maximising Turbine Availability Through Smarter Maintenance Scheduling: Should Service Contracts Be Time Or Production Based?
What makes WindConnect different to other events?
- This event is only for senior Onshore O&M professionals (budget holders)