what is windconnect?
Meet The Right People, At The Right Time, In The Right Way
The renowned WindConnect Forum is a bespoke, invitation-only meeting that fuses a first-class conference with pre-arranged 1-2-1 business meetings between pre-qualified O&M service providers and senior decision makers from developers, owners, operators and utilities.
We only invite O&M professionals with exceptional credentials and solution-providers who maintain the most cutting-edge capabilities to ensure structured business development and premium peer-to-peer networking.
The innovative and unique format will ensure you are purchase-decision ready for 2016 and beyond.
what's in store for 2016?
As more European wind farms are reaching the post-warranty phase, increased offshore assets are commissioned and the number of operational turbines grows rapidly – now is the opportune time to re-evaluate your O&M activities and expenditure.
The WindConnect conference ‘Asset Optimisation To Drastically Improve Energetic Availability, Reduce Post-Warranty Downtime And Increase Your ROI’ will allow you to benchmark your O&M strategy against the utilities and IPPs that are pursuing disparate approaches to asset management.
Conference highlights include:
- Discover how E.ON have sought to optimise their assets through a thorough evaluation of the move to an in-house O&M strategy
- Hear the full range of perspectives from respective players, including RES Offshore, on how to separate the O from the M in mitigating the effect of long-term full service OEM agreements with investors, on a dynamic and independent O&M market
- Gain crucial insights in to the rapidly growing Offshore Wind market, in which standardised technical and commercial practices have not yet emerged but O&M activity accounts for approximately one quarter of a project’s total life-time cost
the 1-2-1 meetings
Guests choose the partnering solution providers they want to meet. In just one day you will meet suppliers with the most cutting-edge capabilities so you can ensure you are purchase-decision ready for 2016 and beyond.
VIP GUEST PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One night’s stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel on 26 April
- Drinks reception on the evening of 26 April
- Complimentary attendance to all conference sessions on 27 April
- Lunch and refreshments on the 27 April
- Strategic one-to-one meetings with a varied selection of the European O&M vendor market
Who can apply?
Complimentary VIP guest places are exclusively reserved for Operations and Maintenance budget holders in both onshore and offshore wind from Utilities, Independent Power Producers (IPPs) and Wind Farm Asset Owners/Investors.
Operations and maintenance budget holders to include, but not limited to:
- Asset Manager/Director
- Operations and/or Maintenance (O&M) Manager/Director
- Procurement Manager
- Lead Buyer
- Wind Farm Project Manager
- Site Manager
- Investment Manager
cutting-edge suppliers include:
how to become a windconnect partner
If you provide O&M services to the wind market this event provides a unique opportunity to meet with senior budget holding decision makers from leading owners and developers in pre-scheduled 1-2-1 business meetings.
If you are interested in commercial opportunities, please contact:
+44 (0)20 8267 4337
previous attendees include