There's only a couple of weeks left to book your place for the Wind Risk Management And Mitigation forum!
Whether you are in the process of building a wind farm or in the consenting phase, this will be the perfect opportunity to hear from all sides of the contract interface to ensure you make the right decisions to promptly deliver your project.
The event will offer you clear, defined strategies to mitigate, not just allocate, risk throughout the project lifetime and will be featuring:
- European Commission discussing technology, market and economic aspects of wind energy in Europe
- Neas Energy will share strategies to overcome uncertainties associated with the Contract for Difference (CfD)
- RWE 's mitigation measures to adopt in the pre-consent and pre-construction phase to avoid generating superfluous costs
- Learn from Siemens how you can minimise the risk involved with new technology
- Join the panel discussion with Ingenious Clean Energy and Green Investment Bank on how the public representatives and the Wind industry can move forward together
- Hear what the Green Investment Bank has achieved in the financing of projects in the UK offshore wind sector
Roberto Lacal Arántegui
Scientific Officer - Wind Energy, JRC - Institute For Energy And Transport
Director Financial Model Assurance
Carmen Marín Romano
Project And Acquisition Finance – Energy And Natural Resources
Santander Global Banking & Markets
PAST attendees SAid:
"Informative, very useful and well presented." - Contract Manager Offshore, Siemens
"A leap in collaboration by intriguing individuals." - Consulting Engineer, MECAL
"Another excellent event. Top quality speakers!" - Senior Associate, Ince & Co
Conference pricing information
*VAT of 20% will be added to all bookings
Bring your team - group discounts available!
We recognise the value of learning in teams and encourage group attendance. Every 3rd delegate from a company group booking will receive a 50% discount. Group discounts will only be applied to standard rate bookings, as they cannot be used in conjunction with the early bird rates or any other promotional offer.
Speakers' presentations are included in all delegate fees. Link to the presentations will be sent via email within 10 working days after the event; they are not supplied in printed form. All presentations are subject to speaker disclosure.
Accomodation is not included in the delegate fees. Please email email@example.com for information on hotel rates in the area.
THIS EVENT IS NOW CPD CERTIFIED
Delegate and General Enquiries
To register your place or for general enquiries please call our events customer service team on +44 (0) 20 8267 4011 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Programme and Speaking Slots
If you are interested in putting yourself forward as a speaker please contact the event producer, Irene Cerquaglia, at email@example.com
Sponsoring and Exhibiting
For more information about increasing your brand’s awareness and the options available before, during and after our events, please contact Heather Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 8267 4785