Windpower Monthly’s 3rd annual event looking at the latest wind resource methodology to reduce uncertainty estimations and improve project bankability.
The conference will aim to provide workable solutions to industry challenges and will be taking a detailed look into the following topics:
- Latest CFD validation methods
- Effective wake modelling techniques to optimise turbine layout offshore
- Modelling forestry over complex terrain
- CFD and mesoscale coupling techniques to reduce uncertainty in long-term modelled data
- How to effectively model atmospheric stability using CFD
- The effect of atmospheric stability on wind profiles
- Breanne Gellatly, Senior Manager-Offshore Wind Accelerator, The Carbon Trust
- Line Gulstad, Manager-Global Flow Solutions, Vestas
- Fergal Darcy, Measurements Team Leader, Dong Energy
- Ioannis Antoniou, Advisory Engineer, Siemens Wind Power
- Frank Klinto, Head –Suzlon Wind and Site Competence Centre, Suzlon
- Rozenn Wagner, Senior Scientist, DTU
- Eoghan Maguire, R&D Engineer, Vattenfall
This event provides a fantastic opportunity to speak to a very focused group about the products and services you have to improve wind resource assessment, which means that every delegate is a potential client.
For more information about the sponsorship packages available, please contact Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delegate and General Enquiries
To register your place at the conference, or for general enquiries please call +44 (0) 20 8267 4011 or email email@example.com.
Programme and Speaking Slots
If you are interested in putting yourself forward as a speaker for the event please contact Claire Bishop Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in joining us as a media partner, please contact Alice Taylor at email@example.com.
“Great compilation of topics”
“Good forum for technical discussions”
“Confirmation of what way we as a company decided to go”
“A comprehensive and informative event, with a lot packed into 1 ½ days!”