Windpower Monthly is pleased to announce the 4th Annual Wind Resource Assessment Forum. This year’s event will offer you practical insight on the latest wind resource methodology to increase accuracy of estimations and reduce uncertainty whilst assuring project bankability.
Based on over 100 hours of research with wind resource assessment experts, this year’s forum will cover:
- Methods to identify inconsistencies in reanalysis models for performance assessment
- Coupling TLP, Met Mast And LiDAR technologies for wind measurement optimisation
- What are the real benefits of adopting offshore floaring LiDAR?
- The latest on combining modelling methodologies to increase accuracy and limit uncertainty
- Demonstrating risk and reward of potential sites in complex terrain
- CFD and mesoscale coupling techniques to reduce uncertainty in long-term modelled data
- Strategies to correct stability and overcome turbulence issues
Registration will be open soon. Please check back for regular updates.
This event provides a fantastic opportunity to speak to a very focused group about the products and services you have to improve wind resource assessment, which means that every delegate is a potential client.
For more information about the sponsorship packages available, please contact Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337 or email email@example.com.
Delegate and General Enquiries
To register your place at the conference, or for general enquiries please call +44 (0) 20 8267 4011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programme and Speaking Slots
If you are interested in putting yourself forward as a speaker for the event please contact Irene Cerquaglia at email@example.com.
If you are interested in joining us as a media partner, please contact Alice Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Great compilation of topics”
“Good forum for technical discussions”
“Confirmation of what way we as a company decided to go”
“A comprehensive and informative event, with a lot packed into 1 ½ days!”