The 4th Annual Wind Farm Data Management And Analysis conference is almost upon us!
This Forum will answer your most urgent questions:
- Using your data to calculate production and to indentify the greatest O&M costs
- What are the best available data management and analysis software options?
- What are the technical requirements for the storage of big data
- An in depth look at success stories of failure prevention
- Live demonstration of a data analysis system: what are the capabilities and limitations?
Registration is closing soon! Book your place here today.
Renewable Energy Industry Solutions Leader
IBM GBS Global Energy & Utilities Center of Competence
last year's delegates said:
"It was an excellent event, with good presenters and topics" - Development Engineer, Nordex
"Very informative, interesting, good for networking" - Data Analyst, VERBUND Renewable Power GmbH
"High quality, well organised, many opportunities for engagement" - NuCapitalServices B.V.
who will you meet?
The 4th Annual Wind Farm Data Management And Analysis forum offers an excellent opportunity for you to promote your organisation and its capabilities to senior delegates from the offshore wind industry.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can work together to move your ideas forward, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0) 20 8267 4785 or email email@example.com.