How can the Wind Industry use smarter analysis and data integration to improve availability and whole of wind farm performance?
The 4th Annual Wind Farm Data Management And Analysis conference will bring together the leading minds in data analysis, SCADA, performance, operations and asset management to examine where the industry is heading. Key topics will include:
- The business case for using LiDAR: ESBI's initial results and RWE's pilot study
- Harmonising monitoring and control communications: implementing the new IEC 61400-25 standard, its limitations and future development
- Data management software options for developers: capabilities of systems available on the market versus the business case for an in-house solution
- Big data: examining what data you need over the wind farm’s life and what you can do with it
The programme is currently in production but you can view a snapshot of the agenda here .
- Dr Nenad Keseric, Head of Operation Strategy and Support, Statoil
- Niels Bijkersma, Project Manager, RWE
- Per Krause-Kjaer, Chief Engineer, Siemens Wind Power
- Andreas Linder, SCADA Expert, ENERCON
- Karsten Müller, Package Manager SCADA / Offshore Communication - Meerwind, WindMW
- Thomas Kretzschmar, Head of Technical Relationship Management, juwi
- Carles Campos, Performance Analyst, Vattenfall
- Robert Farrell, Operations Engineer, ESBI
last year's delegates said:
"It was an excellent event, with good presenters and topics" - Development Engineer, Nordex
"Very informative, interesting, good for networking" - Data Analyst, VERBUND Renewable Power GmbH
"High quality, well organised, many opportunities for engagement" - NuCapitalServices B.V.
who will you meet?
The 4th Annual Wind Farm Data Management And Analysis forum offers an excellent opportunity for you to promote your organisation and its capabilities to senior delegates from the offshore wind industry.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can work together to move your ideas forward, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0) 20 8267 4785 or email email@example.com.