DoubleTree Suites Hotel by the Galleria, Houston, Texas
5353 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas, United States 77056-5474
Tel: 1-713-961-9000, Fax: 1-713-877-8835
For more information on the venue, please visit:
Programme and Speaking Slots
If you are interested in putting yourself forward as a speaker for the event please contact Danielle Crofts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsoring and Exhibiting
For more information about increasing your brand’s awareness and the options available before, during and after the event, please contact the Business Development Manager, Heather Smith on +44 (0) 20 8267 4785 or email email@example.com.
If you are interested in joining us as a media partner, please contact Alice Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delegate and General Enquiries
To register your place at the conference, or for general enquiries please call +44 (0) 20 8267 4011 or email email@example.com.
Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria
2400 West Loop South
2014 attendees SAID:
“Excellent job to bringing together the ‘who’s who‘ of wind data professionals”
- President, Cielo Wind Services
“Great opportunity to learn best practices from wind data technical experts”
- Performance Engineer, Transalta
“Not often you get all the right people in one room”
- Product Manager, Vestas
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organisations helping you make more informed decisions about your data management activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of key data specialists all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered