Women of Wind Energy
WoWE's Mission: Women of Wind Energy (WoWE) promotes the education, professional development, and advancement of women to achieve a strong diversified workforce and support a robust renewable energy economy.
Are you interested in sponsoring/being a media partner this event?
If you provide services or products for data collection or analysis this event will be a great way to reach potential clients. For information on sponsorship packages available from pre-event to on-the-day exposure, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0)208 267 4785, firstname.lastname@example.org or Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337, email@example.com
For information on media partnership opportunites , please contact Kavita Magecha at firstname.lastname@example.org .
PAST attendees SAy:
proudly SponsorED by:
In partnership with:
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organisations helping you make more informed decisions about your data management activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of key data specialists all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered
Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria
2400 West Loop South