The Daily Energy Report was created to give viewers the opportunity to get the daily scoop on what’s going on in the world of energy. This show features segments about the day’s energy events, but also highlights the issues and people that are changing the way we look at the energy industry.
The Energy Industry Times aims to provide forward-looking reporting and an easy way for readers to keep abreast of the latest news and key issues driving the power and energy sectors.
The Energy Industry Times is part of the Man in Black Media group. They aim to deliver high quality writing and editing, as well as publications and niche conferences for the power and energy industry. With their specialist experience and industry contacts, MiB can offer a number of services, including conference moderation, writing technical articles and specialist marketing copy, and producing individually tailored power market reports.
PAST attendees SAy:
proudly SponsorED by:
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organizations helping you make more informed decisions about your data management activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of key data specialists all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered