Wind Farm Data Management & Analysis conference
Only a few days left to book your place!
This is still the only event in North America specifically tailored around data management and analysis issues faced by the Wind Industry, and is a must if you work with data as part of your daily role.
The forum promises to bring you ground-breaking solutions to the most crucial issues facing the industry today:
- Overcome your uncertainties and learn how to become fully NERC compliant
- CIP Version 5 Standards and cyber security: how do you manage data in a virtual environment without compromising your company’s confidentiality?
- Strategies to optimise wind farm performance through operational data
- An in depth look at success stories of consolidating and improving operations by combining historical and SCADA data
- Is Cloud Computing the new way of storing data? What are the security implications?
- Should OEMs remain unregulated?
- Sharing data: is it feasible to create a win-win situation? Would this help in cutting costs across a varied fleet?
- Learn about the latest developments on how to improve component reliability and prevent failure through data analysis and condition monitoring
Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria
2400 West Loop South
2014 attendees SAID:
“Excellent job to bringing together the ‘who’s who‘ of wind data professionals”
- President, Cielo Wind Services
“Great opportunity to learn best practices from wind data technical experts”
- Performance Engineer, Transalta
“Not often you get all the right people in one room”
- Product Manager, Vestas
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organisations helping you make more informed decisions about your data management activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of key data specialists all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered