Windpower Monthly is excited to announce the return of the Wind Farm Data Management & Analysis conference in Texas!
This is still the only event in North America specifically tailored around data management and analysis issues faced by the Wind Industry, and is a must if you work with data as part of your daily role.
The forum promises to bring you ground-breaking solutions to the most crucial issues facing the industry today:
- Overcome your uncertainties and learn how to become fully NERC compliant
- CIP Version 5 Standards and cyber security: how do you manage data in a virtual environment without compromising your company’s confidentiality?
- Strategies to optimise wind farm performance through operational data
- An in depth look at success stories of consolidating and improving operations by combining historical and SCADA data
- Is Cloud Computing the new way of storing data? What are the security implications?
- Should OEMs remain unregulated?
- Sharing data: is it feasible to create a win-win situation? Would this help in cutting costs across a varied fleet?
- Learn about the latest developments on how to improve component reliability and prevent failure through data analysis and condition monitoring
key speakers include:
- Justin Johnson, Director of Performance Management, EDP Renováveis
- Ryan Stewart, Manager Of Standards Development, North American Electric Reliability Corporation
- Jeff Mahoney, Data Analyst, Pattern Energy
- Shawn Sheng, Senior Engineer, NREL
- John McKay, NERC Compliance & Operations Manager , AES
- Cegeon Chan, Reporting And Analysis Manager, First Wind
- Ken Sidall, Head of Service Technology, Siemens
Carla Holly, Regulatory Compliance Director, BP
Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria
2400 West Loop South
2014 attendees SAID:
“Excellent job to bringing together the ‘who’s who‘ of wind data professionals”
- President, Cielo Wind Services
“Great opportunity to learn best practices from wind data technical experts”
- Performance Engineer, Transalta
“Not often you get all the right people in one room”
- Product Manager, Vestas
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organisations helping you make more informed decisions about your data management activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of key data specialists all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered