What's in store?
Turn Your Big Data Into A Profitable ROI!
We heard your feedback and suggestions from last year’s event and we are now truly excited to announce the return of Windpower Monthly ’s Wind Data Forum to be held in Houston, TX, March 13 - 15, 2017.
Following over 100 hours of research with data specialists, we have put together an agenda that is packed with practical case studies, exciting panel discussions, interactive debates and in-depth roundtables, to help you make more informed decisions about your wind data.
Attend this year's Forum and you will...
- Gain an understanding of how to improve power performance through Big Data and really dig into the information received to turn into practical action
- Learn from the hands-on experience of industry-leaders on using cloud-based solutions to store data and a direct and realistic comparison to physical servers
- Get the latest on emerging economies - learn how to build the know-how on data management
- Dig deep into how to correctly use data analysis and probability to enhance your wind farm operational performance
- Get the low down on how to extract the most out of forecasting and real time data
- Hear about the latest advancements in condition monitoring and failure prevention for components
PAST attendees SAy:
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organizations helping you make more informed decisions about your data management activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of key data specialists all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered