what's in store for 2015?
Are you giving your blades the attention they truly deserve?
Windpower Monthly is excited to announce the next installment of our Blade Operations And Maintenance Forum , consolidating the success of our move to North America’s dynamic onshore wind industry.
The event promises to bring you the latest in blade integrity management practices and strategies to dramatically reduce blade downtime and ensure enhanced AEP. This will be tackled through updates on major project case studies and analysis of methodologies to boost aerodynamic optimisation.
The 2nd Annual edition this November will feature crucial topics, with insights on how to:
- Address the most advanced strategies to reduce the risk of leading edge erosion
- Discover the reality of occurrences under the blade surface through access to the latest inspection methods and end of warranty inspection techniques
- Assess the various lightning protection systems on the market for improved blade protection
- Pro-actively reduce trailing edge issues during the manufacturing phase
- Overcome common mistakes and maximise repair techniques, through exposure of the most effective ways to distinguish between dirt and damage on high resolution images
- Gain an industry understanding of the various corrective actions to common blade failures, by revealing the hands-on issues usually undertaken by contractors
PLUS, enjoy an evening of wine tasting at the end of Day 1 (Wednesday 11 November) hosted by Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria, and continue your conversations in a more relaxed envrionment!
THE EVENT AMBASSADORS:
Meet the Blades Event Ambassadors who we are working closely with to help shape the agenda and deliver the most cutting-edge and relevant content.
Last year's event was attended by 50 key figures involved in all aspects of blade inspection and maintenance including Blade Specialists & Engineers, Product Managers, R&D, Project Managers, Technical Managers & Directors and Heads of O&M.
The event also drew representation from across the industry...
...and across the globe.
What do attendees say?
Sales Engineer Blade Services
"I was impressed at the fact that I really learned a lot and I've been doing this for 7 years and I work on blades and only blades. This is a welcome relief, with clear benefits for the industry, in terms of what I deal with on a daily basis."
Senior Vice President
“It was a great get together of both technical and operational experts, a good blend of hands-on engineering and real world folks out there. For this event in particular, there was great open dialogue on the trends in repair, maintenance and inspection of blades.”
Eastern Regional Manager
"I’ve been actually encouraging our asset managers and people who don’t understand the wind business to go to your conferences because in 15 years that’s the most I’ve learned about blades, in 15 years of the wind industry."
Proudly sponsored by: