Building on more than 30 years of experience and independent market research Windpower Monthly is proud to bring back the Blade O&M Forum, our flagship event in North America attended by 70+ key blade specialists all under one roof!
Do you want to know about the latest inspection strategies?
Are you keen to learn how to eliminate downtime and increase blade reliability?
Would you like to unlock the secret behind prolonging a blade’s lifetime and learn from the best in the field?
Are you longing to know how to set up a diverse blade maintenance program to meet the individual characteristics of your project’s fleet and site?
Then look no further.
what happened last year?
- A new and exciting location!
- A networking dinner at the end of Day 1 to continue building contacts in a more relaxed environment
- New case studies from key stakeholders
- High frequency talks where you will have a chance to submit your comments and questions anonymously and in written form
- A half-day workshop focusing on icing technology and blade performance optimisation in cold climates
This Forum attracts a diverse range of blade enthusiasts from all over the world, making it a fantastic opportunity to network with your industry peers, share experiences and build long-lasting business connections!
Last year's Forum played host to:
last year's speaker line-up included:
Proudly sponsored by:
What do attendees say?
Senior Vice President
“It was a great get together of both technical and operational experts, a good blend of hands-on engineering and real world folks out there. For this event in particular, there was great open dialogue on the trends in repair, maintenance and inspection of blades.”
Eastern Regional Manager
"I’ve been actually encouraging our asset managers and people who don’t understand the wind business to go to your conferences because in 15 years that’s the most I’ve learned about blades, in 15 years of the wind industry."