What do attendees say?
Sales Engineer Blade Services
"I was impressed at the fact that I really learned a lot and I've been doing this for 7 years and I work on blades and only blades. This is a welcome relief, with clear benefits for the industry, in terms of what I deal with on a daily basis."
Senior Vice President
“It was a great get together of both technical and operational experts, a good blend of hands-on engineering and real world folks out there. For this event in particular, there was great open dialogue on the trends in repair, maintenance and inspection of blades.”
Eastern Regional Manager
"I’ve been actually encouraging our asset managers and people who don’t understand the wind business to go to your conferences because in 15 years that’s the most I’ve learned about blades, in 15 years of the wind industry."
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- 2 optional interactive pre-conference focus sessions
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organisations helping you make more informed decisions about your blade inspection, protection and repair activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of key blades specialists all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered
The Blade Operations And Maintenance Forum offers an excellent opportunity for you to promote your organisation and its capabilities to senior delegates from the wind industry.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can work together to move your ideas forward, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0) 20 8267 4785 or email email@example.com .
Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria
2400 West Loop South