The agenda is currently in production. If you would like to get involved with the research for the programme, or as a speaker, please contact Lucy Shardalow at email@example.com .
We will be releasing the final agenda soon so please check back for regular updates.
what to expect
- A conference format: 20 expert presentations over 2 days
- 2 optional interactive pre-conference focus sessions
- A technical and commercially focussed programme based on over 100 hours of market research
- Case studies from industry leading organisations helping you make more informed decisions about your blade inspection, protection and repair activities
- 5 hours of dedicated networking time
- Meet the right people: 100% relevant audience of key blades specialists all under one roof
- An intimate and friendly learning environment: share the experience with only 50 other like-minded professionals and get your questions answered
The Blade Operations And Maintenance Forum offers an excellent opportunity for you to promote your organisation and its capabilities to senior delegates from the wind industry.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can work together to move your ideas forward, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0) 20 8267 4785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria
2400 West Loop South