Windpower Monthly is excited to introduce the Blade Operations And Maintenance Conference .
The event promises to bring you the latest in blade integrity management practices for improved aerodynamic optimisation and AEP. The forum will feature:
- The latest blade retrofit strategies for improved AEP
- Protection options for leading edge erosion
- Strategies for reducing trailing edge issues during the manufacturing phase
- A comparison of various lightning protection systems for improved blade protection
- An assessment of the industry’s current stance on the use of quad copters for more accurate inspections
- Determining accurate damage categories - when to repair and when to replace?
You can view the agenda here
‘Informative and thought provoking’ - Senior Representative, RWE Innogy
"Not often you get all the right people in one room!" - Product Manager, Vestas
‘Very useful and informative’ - Asset Operations Engineer, Mainstream Renewable Power
"Great opportunity to learn best practice from technical experts" - Performance Engineer,TransAlta
"Excellent job bringing together a 'who's who' of wind professionals" - President, Cielo Wind Services Inc.
"The right crowd to take on the discussions and influence the direction of the business going forward" - General Manager, SCADA International
The Hamburg event was attended by 80 key figures involved in all aspects of blade inspection and maintenance including Blade Specialists & Engineers, Product Managers, R&D, Project Managers, Technical Managers & Directors and Heads of O&M.
The event also drew representation from across the industry:
Sheraton Suites Houston Near The Galleria
2400 West Loop South
The Blade Operations And Maintenance Forum offers an excellent opportunity for you to promote your organisation and its capabilities to senior delegates from the wind industry.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can work together to move your ideas forward, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0) 20 8267 4785 or email email@example.com .