Windpower Monthly is pleased to announce its 2nd Annual Blade Inspection Damage And Repair Forum to be held on the 10th-11th September in Hamburg.
The forum will focus on improving blade integrity management practices, with particular focus on:
- A comparison of blade inspection methods such as: rope access, drones and X-ray ultrasound technology for the improved detection on internal rotor blade defects
- An analysis of preventative rotor wear maintenance strategies for a proactive maintenance strategy
- The latest leading edge erosion protection methods for offshore increased tip speed turbines
- The latest methods for detecting the deterioration of bond lines during the manufacturing phase for improved blade integrity
- The latest methods for increasing the quality of Carbon fibre repairs
- Aerodynamic performance optimisation of wind turbine rotor blades
This event provides a fantastic opportunity to speak to a very focused group about the products and services you have to improve blade inspection and repair.
For more information about the sponsorship packages available, please contact Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.