Windpower Monthly's Blade Inspection Damage And Repair Forum is back! This year’s edition will be held 28-30 September in the windy city of Copenhagen.
Last year’s edition focused on improving blade integrity management practices, with particular emphasis on:
- A comparison of blade inspection methods such as: rope access, drones and X-ray ultrasound technology for the improved detection on internal rotor blade defects
- An analysis of preventative rotor wear maintenance strategies for a proactive maintenance strategy
- The latest leading edge erosion protection methods for offshore increased tip speed turbines
- The latest methods for detecting the deterioration of bond lines during the manufacturing phase for improved blade integrity
- The latest methods for increasing the quality of Carbon fibre repairs
- Aerodynamic performance optimisation of wind turbine rotor blades
The 2015 agenda is currently under production so please check back regularly for updates on content and speaker line-up.
Last year's event was attended by 90 key figures involved in all aspects of blade inspection and maintenance including Blade Specialists & Engineers, Product Managers, R&D, Project Managers, Technical Managers & Directors and Heads of O&M.
The event also drew representation from across the industry:
‘Informative and thought provoking’ - Senior Representative, RWE Innogy
"Not often you get all the right people in one room!" - Product Manager, Vestas
‘Very useful and informative’ - Asset Operations Engineer, Mainstream Renewable Power
"Great opportunity to learn best practice from technical experts" - Performance Engineer, TransAlta
"Excellent job bringing together a 'who's who' of wind professionals" - President, Cielo Wind Services Inc.
"The right crowd to take on the discussions and influence the direction of the business going forward" - General Manager, SCADA International
This event provides a fantastic opportunity to speak to a very focused group about the products and services you have to improve blade inspection and repair.
For more information about the sponsorship packages available, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0)20 8267 4785 or hs @windpowermonthly.com or Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.