Windpower Monthly's Blade Inspection Damage And Repair Forum is back! This year’s edition will be held 28-30 September in the windy city of Copenhagen.
The 2015 agenda is currently under production.
Meet the Blades Steering Committee who we are working closely with to help shape the agenda and deliver the most cutting-edge and relevant content.
Based on your feedback from last year’s event, we will be bringing you more original case studies and the latest industry thinking on cost-effective practices for blade performance optimisation and enhanced AEP. In particular, this year's agenda will focus on:
- How to boost blade aerodynamic performance and reduce blade downtime
- Learn what’s really happening under the blade surface through the latest inspection methods
- Access the most advanced strategies to reduce the risk of leading edge erosion
- Hear the proactive and reactive hands-on experience that will reduce blade damage and optimise performance
- Effectively tackle demanding environmental conditions and harsh weather to speed up the repair process
- How to minimise OPEX by improving blade maintenance strategies
Last year's event was attended by 90 key figures involved in all aspects of blade inspection and maintenance including Blade Specialists & Engineers, Product Managers, R&D, Project Managers, Technical Managers & Directors and Heads of O&M.
The event also drew representation from across the industry:
‘Informative and thought provoking’ - Senior Representative, RWE Innogy
"Not often you get all the right people in one room!" - Product Manager, Vestas
‘Very useful and informative’ - Asset Operations Engineer, Mainstream Renewable Power
"Great opportunity to learn best practice from technical experts" - Performance Engineer, TransAlta
"Excellent job bringing together a 'who's who' of wind professionals" - President, Cielo Wind Services Inc.
"The right crowd to take on the discussions and influence the direction of the business going forward" - General Manager, SCADA International
This event provides a fantastic opportunity to speak to a very focused group about the products and services you have to improve blade inspection and repair.
For more information about the sponsorship packages available, please contact Heather Smith on +44 (0)20 8267 4785 or hs @windpowermonthly.com or Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337 or email email@example.com.