“Blades usually do their work in a discreet manner without claiming a major role. So there is a great temptation not to pay attention to the care of the blades. Very frequently when a maintenance budget needs to be reduced, the blade is one of the first elements to be sacrificed. But that is a great error. To inspect and to repair small deteriorations of blades regularly is one of the most effective strategies to avoid major increments in future OPEX.”
Eduardo García Pérez , Head Of Central Maintenance Europe, EDP Renewables
Are you longing to know more on how to inspect your blades effectively?
Do you want to learn how to keep costs to a minimum whilst effectively curing damages?
Are you curious about how to extend the lifetime of blades through retrofit and add-on solutions?
Then look no further.
In response to the wind industry's huge appetite for more technical knowledge on blades, the Windpower Monthly Events team researched and produced Blade Inspection, Damage & Repair Forum, taking place at out brand new location in the buzzing City of Amsterdam this October.
This is a must-attend for all those dedicated to wind blade inspection, damage and repair
Join us at this award-winning forum and you can:
- Immerse yourself in two-days of cutting-edge content on the latest inspection, damage standardisation and add-on solutions to promptly prevent AEP loss and extend the lifetime of your blades
- Learn from the hands-on experience of our industry-leading line-up of speakers and takeaway practical insights that you can implement the next day
- Take advantage of the countless opportunities to build long-lasting business relationships and exchange leading industry knowledge
- Take part in a full-day post-forum workshop focusing on blade manufacturing and composites to discuss the latest in cutting-edge materials technology, production processes and cost-effective design solution for blades
- Receive an expert market report on ‘Wind Turbine Trends’ or the ‘Technology Forecast for Wind Power to 2026’ as part of the Premium and Premium + conference packages
Attend a delicious dinner at Vondelpark/3 Restaurant at the end of day 1 to continue building contacts in a more relaxed environment
a snapshot of the expert speaker line-up
Last year's Forum brought together over 100 blade specialists from across the globe:
proudly sponsored by:
what last year's attendees said:
"It's the best place for owners, OEMs and stakeholders to meet and define a common strategy for blades"
Blades Manager, Vestas
"Excellent content and networking event – invaluable!"
Business Innovation Manager, TRAC AdvantEDGE
"A great focus on blades, highlighting the need and wants of the industry"
Director, Renewable Advice
awards for blade inspection, damage & repair
Conference of the Year
(Fewer than 300 delegates)