The leading event on vessels and access for offshore wind is back for a fourth year, covering:
- Stratkraft's detailed vessels and access models for Round 3
- New vessel innovations in the pipeline and when will they become available?
- Offshore technicians' health and safety: how can the industry mitigate risks without a blowout on costs?
- New G9 safety guidance: what you need to know
- Potential for cost savings including advanced composite vessels and pooled maintenance
Register now to ensure you get the best rates.
new for 2014
- Offshore Health and Safety Workshop
Tuesday 13 May 2014
Find out what you need to do to stay on the right side of new safety rules and look at the risks involved on the coalface of the offshore wind industry.
- Panel debates
- Round table discussions
- Additional time for questions, delegate participation and networking
- Innovation hub: revealing and interrogating new vessel designs
The 2013 forum brought together Europe’s thought leaders in Offshore Wind:
- 120+ attendees
- 28 speakers
- 15 sponsors