The leading event on vessels and access for offshore wind is back for a fourth year.
Highlights of the 2014 programme include:
- Statkraft's detailed vessels and access models for Round 3
- Vattenfall, Areva and Damen discuss offshore accommodation and personnel plans for far from shore sites
- RWE walks delegates through the new G9 safety guidance
- How can the Wind Industry mitigate the risk of fatality without a blowout on costs? Vattenfall and Siemens tackle the issues...
- Cost saving potential of advanced composite vessels : Danish Yachts to provide a new insight
- Maritime Coastguard Agency’s new Codes Of Practice: changes to the definition of a 'safe haven' and crew competency requirements
- Pooled maintenance vessels within geographic clusters: will developers and OEMs be able to pull this off to bring down LCE? German Renewables Shipbrokers share their model + have your say!
Exclusive Forum Networking Dinner - 14 May 2014
New for 2014, join your fellow delegates for a relaxed, sociable evening in Central London. Make sure to pre-book your place when you register.
Offshore Health And Safety Workshop - 13 May 2014
Crash course on the new HSE variables for far from shore sites and the new safety rules. Speakers hail from German Renewable Shipbrokers, Umoe Mandal AS and Vattenfall.
new for 2014
- Panel discusions on:
- Accommodation Vessels And Offshore Personnel Plans For Far From Shore Projects
- Pooled Maintenance Within Regional Clusters: Would It Work For Offshore Wind?
- New Access Methods: Are They Going To Deliver On The Industry’s Needs?
- Round table discussions on hot topics including:
- Latest Vessels Available For Technician Transfer To Multiple Locations
- New Specialist Vessels For Offshore Wind
- How Will The New DNV Gangway Classifi cations Impact Wind Farms In The Future And What Will The Economic Consequences Be?
- How To Determine The Optimal Fleet
- Motherships, Launch And Recovery Systems
- Contract Risk In The Face Of Limited Vessel Availability And Compressed Weather Windows
- 50% more interactive: extra time for questions, delegate participation and networking!
The Vessels and Access Forum brings together Europe’s thought leaders in Offshore Wind:
- 120+ attendees
- 30+ speakers
- 15+ sponsors
13 May 2014, One Drummond Gate, London
Areva, Repower, Seatower, Overdick and Siemens will discuss port strategies for wind farm installation and O&M.
Register for both Vessles And Access AND Ports For Future Offshore Wind and save £100!