call for papers
Abstracts are now being accepted for WindPower Monthly’s Vessels and Access Forum. The most prestigious event of its kind, Vessels and Access brings together EMEA’s leading industry professionals from the Offshore Wind and Maritime industries each year.
- Close of abstracts: 18 October 2013
- Notification of acceptance: 1 November 2013
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Mike Vanstone , Marine Operations Manager, Vattenfall
Peter Owen Lloyd , Head of EHS Strategy, Siemens Wind Power
- Stephen Ward , Head of Project Management UK, AREVA Wind
- Breanne Gellatly , Offshore Wind Accelerator Delivery Manager, The Carbon Trust
Presenting authors receive:
- Free registration to attend the 2-day forum
- Name in programme and speaker profile on WindPower Monthly event web site
- 20 minute presentation in the forum agenda
Judging criteria includes:
- Contribution to the success of the Offshore Wind Industry
- Originality and innovation
- Transferrable knowledge that can be taken forward on other projects
Please note that no sales pitches will be accepted into the technical programme.
How to submit an abstract:
Email as an MS Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com .
Abstracts should outline the key points to be covered in the presentation and should address at least one point of abovementioned the judging criteria.
Please ensure that abstracts are no longer than one A4 page and must contain all authors’ names, job titles, affiliations and email addresses.
13 May 2014, One Drummond Gate, London
Areva, Repower, Seatower, Overdick and Siemens will discuss port strategies for wind farm installation and O&M.
Register for both Vessles And Access AND Ports For Future Offshore Wind and save £100!