rules for commenting on articles
We want Windpower Monthly to be a friendly and welcoming environment. Here are a few pointers.
- Share your thoughts and tips
- Comment on our news stories
- Stay on topic as far as possible
- Click the "Report this post" links if you see something offensiv
- Tell your friends and colleagues about Windpower Monthly. The more the merrier!
- Post abusive, defamatory or obsene material or links to such sites
- Post phone numbers or email addresses for yourself or others
- Spam the site or make posts that are purely self-promotion
- Rely on the accuracy of other readers' posts. If in doubt seek professional advice
By signing up to comment on articles on the Windpower Monthly web site you have agreed to our full terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to check your posts and close your account if we feel you're wrecking things for other users.
Business Development Manager/Co-ordinator Business Development Manager/Co-ordinator The Natural Power Consultants Limited Stirling