After many hours of research and speaking to a plethora of industry experts Windpower Monthly is proud to present our latest Offshore Cables: Installation, Design And Repair Forum!!
Taking place in London on the 22nd-23rd March 2017 it will uncover all the latest industry challenges and provide and open and honest setting for sharing experiences and lessons learnt.
THIS IS the perfect opportunity for experts within the wind power community to be candid with each other for collective progression of the offshore cable industry.
At the forum you will:
- Gain an understanding the state of the offshore cable industry with an insurance perspective
- Learn from industry-leaders on their latest cable installation and operations project experiences
- Get the latest on what others are doing to reduce costs for cable burial, fault location and repair
- Dig deep into the best repair planning processes and uncover cable reliability issues
- Get the low down on how the industry should be designing with cable installation in mind
- Discover the Industry challenges and advancements with hot debates on Cable testing, 66kV, Condition monitoring and the supply chain
For branding and networking opportunities please contact:
If you are interested in speaking, please email Dominic Coyne on email@example.com
who should attend?
- Cable Package Managers
- Offshore Project Managers
- Electrical Engineers
- Installation Proposal Managers
- Array Cable Managers
- HV Cable Engineers
- Subsea Cable Installers
- Procurement Managers
- Tendering Managers
- Cable Insurers
- Cable Manufacturers