Would you like to know more about the latest vessel access solutions in extreme weather conditions? Then look no further...
The leading event on vessels and access for offshore wind is back, bringing you more of the latest cutting-edge case studies and more networking opportunities than ever before!
Key highlights of last year's agenda included:
- The latest advancements in weather forecasting and modeling for increased safety, time and cost-effective O&M operations
- Resolving the issue of safe access in extreme weather conditions and different sea states
- Addressing the potential and the issues of investing in new designs vs. available assets
- CTVs, OSVs and helicopters: how to create your own perfect mix for O&M purposes
- What are the accommodation requirements when moving further offshore?
- The "Human Factors": analysing the benefits and limits of technicians living offshore for a long period of time
past attendees said:
“Very interesting and exciting conference, will be back next year! Networking possibilities were simply great!”
Project Manager, Frisia-Offshore
“An excellent and honest forum”
Package Manager, Centrica
“The right people in one room”
Technical Project Manager, Siemens