Designed with wind in mind
Download An exclusive article from peter robert, the business development and Market intelligence manager for damen, and one of our advisory committee members.
Would you like to know more about the latest vessel access solutions in extreme weather conditions? Then look no further.
The leading event on vessels and access for offshore wind is back for a sixth year, bringing you more of the latest cutting-edge case studies and more networking opportunities than ever before!
This year's edition is focusing on access solutions when moving further and further offshore from the coast and what additional O&M challenges the industry will need to face.
Key highlights of the agenda include:
- The latest advancements on weather forecasting and modelling for increased safety, time and cost effective O&M operations
- Resolving the issue of safe access in extreme weather conditions and different sea states
- Addressing the potential and the issues of investing in new designs vs. available assets
- CTVs, OSVs and helicopters: how to create your own perfect mix for O&M purposes
- What are the accommodation requirements when moving further offshore?
- The "Human Factors": analysing the benefits and limits of technicians living offshore for a long period of time
Join us again this year at an exclusive networking dinner within the conference package, allowing you more dedicated time to network with your fellow industry professionals!
past attendees said:
“Very interesting and exciting conference, will be back next year! Networking possibilities were simply great!”
Project Manager, Frisia-Offshore
“An excellent and honest forum”
Package Manager, Centrica
“The right people in one room”
Technical Project Manager, Siemens