THE Vessels & Access community event for professionals involved in offshore wind projects is back and is here to help you address and overcome vessel access challenges and satisfy your hunger for new solutions!
What's in store for 2017?
- Learn how to successfully transition from near to far from shore projects: adapting existing technology or investing in new designs? How can you maximise your available assets?
- Explore and analyse the changing role of CTVs, SOVs, jack up and helicopters
- Hear about the Crown Estate’s update on the offshore renewables aviation guidance (ORAG) document
- How are SOVs adapting to near to far from shore wind project requirements?
Find out about new vessel concepts for O&M activities further offshore: how are they going to meet industry’s demand whilst containing costs?
- Discuss first hand the evolving concept of the “Human Factors”
- Find out about personnel transfer, walk-to-work advancements and gangway solutions
Need more reasons to join us? Well, don’t take our word for it. We always prefer to let our loyal delegates do the talking, so here’s what they thought about our annual meeting:
“Very interesting and exciting conference, will be back next year! Networking possibilities were simply great!”
Project Manager, Frisia-Offshore
“An excellent and honest forum”
Package Manager, Centrica
“The right people in one room”
Technical Project Manager, Siemens
“Pathfinding of offshore wind farms for the related bodies”
Director, Marine Div. G Manager, Tokyokisen Co. Ltd
“Expert speakers, expert audience in a pleasant atmosphere”
Business Developer, ECN
“Very informative, with a host of expert speakers covering the full spectrum of topics relating to vessels and access”
Broker, Clarkson Platon