Our 5th Annual Offshore O&M Forum is now only a couple of weeks away!
In response to the industry’s increasing appetite for improved performance at lesser expense, t his year’s 5th Annual Offshore O&M Forum will focus on new, long-term strategies for lifetime cost of energy reductions. A brand-new programme including:
- Full-day workshop entirely dedicated to data analysis and its real opportunities in reducing O&M costs featuring Vattenfall and Fraunhofer IWES
- A keynote from Siemens on where the Offshore market is going and the impact on O&M
- Exclusive insights on how you can prevent failure and avoid replacement of components and structures
- Panel debate: "Is vessels sharing an effective solution? Is it worth taking the risk?" with Areva, The Carbon Trust, The Crown Estate and German Renewable Shipbrokers
- ECN on how to exploit potential O&M strategies to extend the lifetime of wind farms
- Statoil will share its O&M approach when going further offshore
- Listen to E.ON and how they implemented an O&M strategy that improves offshore performance and reduces costs
last year's delegates said:
'Strong representation from industry leaders'
- Structural Consultant, RWE
'The heterogeneous conference structure was great for knowledge sharing and new ideas'
- Service Sales, Siemens Winergy
'Worthwhile event. Interesting topics and valuable information passed on from operations'
- Vice President Business Development, Gastops
who should attend?
Including but not limited to:
• Technical Directors
• Project Managers
• Business Analysts
• Offshore O&M Managers
• Commercial Managers
• Contract Managers
• Asset Managers
• R&D Managers