Our 5 th Annual Offshore O&M Forum is moving to Hamburg, the hub of the European Offshore Wind Industry!
New location and a brand-new programme covering:
- How can we use data analysis to reduce O&M costs?
- Time management, priorities, and contracts: Is vessels sharing an effective solution? Is it worth taking the risk?
- How to improve gearbox quality and prevent main bearing failures
- Sheringham Shoal vs. Dudgeon: what happens when going further offshore?
- Is it possible to build a unified protocol for data analysis?
- O&M strategies to extend the lifetime of wind farms
- Long-term strategies for asset integrity management
- Is the future of cable maintenance in fibre optic?
last year's delegates said:
'Strong representation from industry leaders' - Structural Consultant, RWE
'The heterogeneous conference structure was great for knowledge sharing and new ideas' - Service Sales, Siemens Winergy
'Worthwhile event. Interesting topics and valuable information passed on from operations' - Vice President Business Development, Gastops