Windpower Intelligence is Windpower Monthly’s specialist research division. It provides detailed investment reports for the wind energy industry globally, along with the Windpower Intelligence Tracker, an alert service and database of more than 13,000 wind farm projects in development and online worldwide, and the WPO Intelligence Tracker, which focuses on offshore projects, companies, vessels and turbines.
Latest Windfarms Updated On WPO Intelligence
Last updated 7 May 2013
|Project Name||MW||Online year||Country||Developer||Turbines||Date reported|
|Gwynt y Môr||576||2014||UK||RWE Innogy;Stadtwerke Munchen;Siemens||160 x Siemens SWT-3.6-107 3.6MW||02 May 2013|
|Humber Gateway||219||2015||UK||E.ON||73 x Vestas V112-3.0 MW||02 May 2013|
|Dogger Bank||9000||2019||UK||Forewind||n/a||30 April 2013|
|Greater Gabbard||504||2012||UK||SSE;RWE Group||140 x Siemens SWT-3.6-107 3.6MW||29 April 2013|
|West of Duddon Sands||389||2014||UK||DONG Energy;ScottishPower||108 x Siemens SWT-3.6-120 3.6MW||29 April 2013|
|Galloper||504||2016||UK||SSE;RWE Group||Up to 140 turbines||29 April 2013|
|Block Island||30||2015||USA||Deepwater Wind||5 x Siemens SWT-6.0-120 6MW||29 April 2013|
|Teesside||62||2013||UK||EDF Energy||27 x Siemens SWT-2.3-93 2.3MW||29 April 2013|
|Gunfleet Sands 3 Demonstration Project||12||2013||UK||DONG Energy||2 x Siemens SWT-6.0-120 6MW||29 April 2013|
|Sheringham Shoal||317||2012||UK||Statoil;Statkraft||88 x Siemens SWT-3.6-107 3.6MW||25 April 2013|
|Kårehamn||48||2013||Sweden||E.ON||16 x Vestas V112-3.0 MW||25 April 2013|
WPOINTELLIGENCE provides developers, financiers and the offshore supply chain with market data and analysis on offshore wind farms.
- Track developments as they happen across 600+ proposed offshore projects, 2,000+ companies, 100+ vessels, 70+ industry categories, 15+ project key stages, including finance, permitting, turbine purchase and construction.
- Filter by country or region and receive hourly, daily or weekly email alerts.
- Forecast market size, market shares and trends, and download instant reports in PDF or Excel formats.
- Generate sales leads and business opportunities.
- Reduce information overload. Track only what you need. We make sure you don't miss anything.
- Identify potential customers, suppliers, investors, partners and acquisition targets.
- Benchmark your performance against your competitors.
- Track customers, suppliers and partners. Who is doing what, who is seeking investment.
- Minimal set up or training needed - our service is web-based and easy to use.
- One global resource to power your intelligence needs worldwide.
Latest Windfarms updated On Windpower Intelligence
Last updated 2 May 2013
|Project Name||Country||MW||Developer(s)||Turbines||Online year||Date reported|
|Yunxiao Qingjing||China||19.5||China Guodian;China National Nuclear Corporation||13 x 1.5MW||2013||02 May 2013|
|Kemen||China||88||China Huadian||44 X 2MW||2015||02 May 2013|
|Sidensjö||Sweden||144||Nordisk Vindkraft||48 Siemens 3MW||2015||02 May 2013|
|Tchamma||Chile||150||Mainstream Renewable Power||n/a||2015||01 May 2013|
|Colonia (Rosendo Mendoza)||Uruguay||65||Eletrobras; UTE||31 Suzlon S95-2.1MW||2014||01 May 2013|
|Bianshan||China||22||China Huadian||n/a||2014||01 May 2013|
|Beitashan I&II||China||99||China Three Gorges Corporation||n/a||2014/2015||01 May 2013|
|Daan I||China||49.5||China Datang Corporation||n/a||2013||01 May 2013|
|Emerald H2 wind-hydrogen||USA||10||Millennium Reign Energy (MRE);National Renewable Solutions;Norfolk Wind Energy||n/a||2015||01 May 2013|
|Longburn||UK||72||Burcote Wind||n/a||2015||01 May 2013|
Windpower Intelligence Tracker is an unrivalled source of detailed business intelligence. It is built around a global database of more than 13,000 wind farms and 4,700 wind industry companies.
The Windpower Intelligence Project Tracker
- Track new wind farm plans and projects
- Be notified of contracts and deals
- Monitor policies, incentives and subsidies
- Watch company mergers, acquisitions and financing deals
- Create personalized alerts and watchlists to notify you of any changes
- Search by wind farm, company (supplier or developer), country or region, and industry category
- Customise reports and data exports to plug straight into your business planning or workflow
- Incoming sales leads
- Business lead prospecting
- Monitor partners, competitors and deal targets
- Customisable watchlist alerts sent by email
- Stay on top of policy changes in your chosen countries or regions
- Identify investment targets or potential investors
Try it for yourself. Sign up for a free demo today.
Our data is collected on the ground through research teams based in each country. Windpower Intelligence reports are unique as they are built up project by project, region by region, developer by developer. They offer a more demand-led perspective than most wind forecasts, which tend to rely on sales estimates from turbine suppliers or policy targets. We believe the bottom-up approach can help future-proof your business plans.
Recent reports include:
- Global Markets for Windpower to 2020
- Global Markets for Offshore Windpower to 2020
- Markets for Operations and Maintenance for Wind Turbines to 2020
- Disruptive Technologies: Ten-Year Forecast for the Windpower Industry
- Poland & Eastern Europe to 2015