Integrity And Corrosion Of Offshore Wind Structures
Windpower Monthly’s Integrity And Corrosion Of Offshore Wind Structures is back!
The event will focus on methodologies for effective asset integrity management and corrosion prevention, with an in depth look at the latest technological developments in this area: - The latest industry experience of corrosion protection solutions
- Monitoring systems: what is the emerging standard practice in Offshore Wind?
- Comparison of the corrosion protection options for XL monopiles in deeper water
- Is microbiological corrosion a concern the industry should be prioritising?
- Updates on JIPs, standards and new research into offshore integrity and corrosion
What's New For 2015?
- Focus on the latest industry experience of corrosion protection solutions
- Workshop on Monitoring And Inspection Of Foundations: half day on 1 June
- Analysis of lifetime costs of aluminium, zinc and copper coatings versus anti-corrosive paints
- A balanced look at the risks and benefits of using ICCP
Last year’s attendees said:
“Very informative and a gateway to increased knowledge”
Tim Kretschmer, Global Quality Office, E.ON Climate & Renewables
“A clear picture of the state-of-the-art and industry needs”
Maria Francesca Lecca, Mechnical Integrity Engineer, Alstom Renovables Espana
“Good discussion and exchange of practical knowledge between the participants”
Thomas Korzeniewski, Head of BU Wind Energy, Mistras-GMA
Who should attend?
This event is relevant to anyone who works to improve the integrity, or prevent/treat the corrosion of, offshore wind farm structures and substructures. The 2014 event attracted Wind professionals with job roles such as:
Delegate and General Enquiries
To register your place at the conference, or for general enquiries please call +44 (0) 20 8267 4011 or email email@example.com
If you are interested in joining us as a media partner, please contact Charlotte Stubbing at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event provides a fantastic opportunity to speak to a very focused group about the products and services you provide to improve the integrity of wind structures and prevent offshore corrosion, which means that every delegate is a potential client.
For more information about the sponsorship packages available, please contact Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337 or email email@example.com