venue - 15hatfields
Please note that accommodation is not included in the
venue sustainability information
Sustainability is an on going journey and an investment. 15Hatfields continues to lead the way and raise the bar in sustainable business management practice in the events industry.
Below are just a few of 15Hatfields many environmental achievements:
- Named as the UK’s most sustainable conference and event venue at an awards ceremony held at the Food Link Conference organised by Sustain – the alliance for better food and farming.
- First venue in the UK to receive certification of the NQA Sustainable Development Management Scheme.
- Pursuing a zero waste to landfill policy and introduced the latest energy saving devices, reducing its utility bills by 50 per cent.
- A strict ‘no bottled water’ policy has prevented 1 million plastic water bottles ending up in landfill (15Hatfields filters their own water on site and serves this to clients in reusable glass bottles).
- Distributed over 2 million wild flower seeds as part of their campaign to help save the decline of bees in London.